Greetings from Orchid Breast Health Clinic- an initiative of Prashanti Cancer Care Mission, Pune.
With your active participation and support for the past two years, the International School of Oncoplastic Surgery, Pune in collaboration with Senior Faculty from University of East Anglia, Norwich UK and Association of Breast Surgeons, UK has successfully organised the 'ANNUAL INDO-BRITISH ADVANCED MASTER-CLASS IN ONCOPLASTIC BREAST SURGERY & BREAST CANCER SYMPOSIUM'. In this conference, we aim to stay at the forefront of BreastOncoplastic Surgery by inviting the best experts from abroad and India to share their expertise and experiences with the participants. This master - Class provides most recent scientific developments in this domain along with concurrent brain-storming sessions on pertinent topics of interest that are aimed at building of consensus on clinical practice.
We are happy to announce that the 3rd INDO BRITISH ADVANCED MASTER-CLASS IN ONCOPLASTIC BREAST SURGERY & BREAST CANCER SYMPOSIUM 2016 will be organised at Hotel Conrad, Pune on August 5-7,2016.
The key features of the 2016 Master-Class will be:
- Structured Breast Oncoplastic Surgery training modules supervised by global experts.
- Panel discussions with live surgeries and videos covering the gamut of Breast Oncoplastic Surgery & Breast Reconstructive Surgery.
- Hands-on Surgical Workshop: mark-up with live models to familiarise the participants with various aspects of Breast Oncoplastic Surgeries.
- Discussions on Breast Oncopplastic Surgery Training in India with Certification from the UK.
- Problem-based learning in a Multy-Disciplinary Tumor Board set-up with interesting scenarios in CaBreast.
- Breast Cancer Symposium: Discussions on latest path-breaking abstracts in various international fora.
- Interactive hands-on workshop on Digital Breast Tomography and Breast MRI.
- Emerging trends in Breast Cancer Research with focus on Molecular Oncology and Research Methodologies.
- Participants can avail CME credits and certifications.
We would like to extend our warm invitation to you and your colleagues to attend this Master-Class 2016.
The Organising Committee looks forward to seeing you in August in Pune.
Thanks & Regards,
Program Drirector(Advanced Master-Claass)
Dr. C.B Koppiker M.S
Medical Director, Orchids Breast Health Clinic, Pune, India
Dr. Jeroma Perreira M.D., F.R.C.S.Ed., F.R.C.S.
Program Director (Breast Cancer Symposium)
Professor of Surgery, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK
Dr. B.K. Smruti M.D.
Medical Oncologist & Hemato-oncologist, Bomobay Hospital
Institute Of Medical Sciences & Lilavati Hospital and
Research Centre, Mumbai, India
Dr. Chetan Deshmukh D.M. (Medical Oncology)
Medical Oncologist, Orchids Breast Health Clinic, Pune, India